3¾ × 11⅞″ Footprint
|3.5 Mil Adhesive-Backed Vinyl Label||Sold in Packages of 10||Waterproof 25 Mil Anti-Slip Surface||R3720||$24.95|
Special Freight Arrangement: Due to the size of this product, freight shipping will be required. You may contact our customer service team for a quote or you can place your order and a customer service representative will contact you about freight shipping charges. If you would like to use your own freight carrier, please include your freight carrier account in the special instructions box at the bottom of the checkout page before placing your order. A customer service representative will be in contact with you if there are any questions.
ANTI-SLIP VINYL FOOTPRINTS
Show Proper Workflow To Save Time!
- Product Description:
- Supplied with a heavy adhesive backing for permanent adhesion to any surface.
- Over laminated with clear Anti-Slip PVC (clear overlam).
- Clear overlam consists of a coarse textured resilient top surface.
- Non-abrasive embossed clear overlam.
- Easily cleaned and mop friendly.
- Footprints size: 3.75” wide x 11.88” high.
- Footprints are available in 4 standard colors:
Red / Green / Blue / Yellow.
- Footprints are sold 10 per package.
- Application: Ideal for indoor as well as outdoor applications.
- Surface Preparation: smooth, oil-free clean and dry surface.
|3¾ × 11⅞″ Footprint||3¾″||11⅞″||
|Material||Thickness||Outdoor Durability||Service Temp. Range||Available
|Adhesive-Backed Vinyl Outdoor grade high gloss calendared vinyl film, and coated with aggressive LEED compliant acrylic adhesive formulated to adhere to a variety of surfaces, ensuring durability in most commercial and industrial environments. Resistant to fading and mild chemicals. This material is in compliance with the standards set forth by the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Rule #1168 and the Green Seal Standard, GS-36 for commercial adhesives pertaining to Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC). Clean and dry surface before applying. Minimum application temperature is 50°F.||3.5 mils||4 to 5 Years||-20° to 176° F||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|