No Lifeguard Sign
4 inch text
- Item #
- Code of Wyoming Rules
- D.C. Municipal Regulations
- MI Administrative Code
- MO Code of Regulations
- MT Admin. Regulations
- NC Administrative Code
- NH Code of Admin. Rules
- Regulations of CT
- WI Administrative Code
- OSHA 1910.1200(c)
- Shipping Declarations
.2530 SAFETY PROVISIONS
(c) When a swimming pool does not have at least one lifeguard on duty, a sign shall be posted with legible letters of at least four inches (10 cm) in height stating: "WARNING-NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY." In addition there shall be signs legible from all bather entrances with a minimum letter size of one inch stating: "CHILDREN SHOULD NOT USE THE SWIMMING POOL WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION", and: "ADULTS SHOULD NOT SWIM ALONE". Wading pools that do not have a lifeguard inside the wading pool enclosure shall have a sign posted stating "WARNING NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY". Such signs shall be mounted permanently.
20-3.050 Sanitation and Safety Standards for Lodging Establishments
G. Whenever the swimming pool area is less than two thousand (2,000) square feet of water surface area and is opened for use and no lifeguard service is provided, warning signs shall be placed in plain view of the entrances and inside the pool area which state "WARNING--NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY" with plainly legible letters
25-C6403. GENERAL PROVISIONS ─ SWIMMING POOL ADMISSION RULES, SIGNS, AND POSTINGS
6403.6 Wading pools that do not have a lifeguard inside the wading pool enclosure shall have a permanently mounted sign printed legibly with letters that are three inches (3″) or larger conspicuously posted which states:
"WARNING - NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY."
R 325.2198 Lifeguards.
(5) At a swimming pool where lifeguard service is not required by subrule (1) of this rule and is not provided, a swimming pool owner or operator shall prominently display a sign warning that there is no lifeguard on duty. The owner or operator shall ensure that the sign has legible letters that are not less than 4 inches high.
37.115.1602 WHEN LIFEGUARDS ARE NOT REQUIRED
(1) Except as provided in ARM 37.115.1601, privately owned public pools, spas, and other water features, are not required to have a lifeguard on duty if:
(a) a sign is prominently displayed adjacent to the swimming pool, spa, or other water feature, in letters at least four inches high that states: "NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY"
Env-Wq 1104.02 Pbf Supervision
(c) If a lifeguard or other individual to enforce safety standards will not be present at a PBF, the owner shall post a sign at all access points notifying patrons of the absence of a lifeguard.
Sec. 19-13-B33b. Public pools
(b) General requirements for public pools.
(14) Lifeguards. When no lifeguard service is in effect a warning sign shall be placed in plain view and shall state "Warning--No Lifeguard on Duty" with legible letters, at least four inches high. This warning shall be easily visible from all entry points into the pool area.
CHAPTER 6 LIFEGUARDS, LIFESAVING EQUIPMENT; LADDERS, RECESSED STEPS; DIVING BOARDS; SLIDES, FLUMES, AND SAFETY RELATED REQUIREMENTS.
Section 1. Lifeguards, Number.
(b) An operator of a limited-use public pool shall post a sign reading "No Lifeguard on Duty" in lieu of lifeguards.
ATCP 76.22 Lifeguards and attendants
7. A method of communication when 2 or more attendants or lifeguards are required for a water attraction.
(c) A pool that is not required under s. DHS 172.23 to have a lifeguard shall post a sign that states, in letters that are a minimum of 4 inches high, "No Lifeguard on Duty".