New York Spa Caution Sign
- Item #
- Sign Reads
Caution: Elderly Persons, And Those Suffering From Heart Disease, Diabetes, High Or Low Blood Pressure, Should Be Prohibited From Using The Spa Pool., Unsupervised Use By Children Is Prohibited., Do Not Use While Under The Influence Of Alcohol, Anticoagulants, Antihistamines, Vasoconstrictors, Vasodilators, Stimulants, Hypnotics, Narcotics Or Tranquilizers., Do Not Use Alone. 5. Observe A Reasonable Time Limit (E.G., 15 Minutes), Then Shower, Cool Down And, If You Wish, Return For Another Brief Stay. Long Exposure May Result In Nausea, Dizziness Or Fainting. 6. Help Can Be Obtained By Using The Telephone And Posted Emergency Telephone Numbers For Police, Fire Department, Physician, Ambulance And Hospital.
- New York Codes and Rules
- ANSI Z535 / OSHA
- OSHA 1910.1200(c)
- Shipping Declarations
§ 6-1.29 Swimming pool design standards
14.13 Safety. A warning sign with an area of at least three square feet, stating the following caution statements, shall be conspicuously posted in the vicinity of the spa. CAUTION
1. Elderly persons, and those suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, should be prohibited from using the spa pool.
2. Unsupervised use by children is prohibited.
3. Do not use while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics or tranquilizers.
4. Do not use alone.
5. Observe a reasonable time limit (e.g., 15 minutes), then shower, cool down and, if you wish, return for another brief stay. Long exposure may result in nausea, dizziness or fainting.
6. Help can be obtained by using the telephone and posted emergency telephone numbers for police, fire department, physician, ambulance and hospital.