Tamper Resistant SignGuardian™ 10/24 Chain Link Fence Bracket
The SignGuardian Chain Link Fence Bracket features 1-Way R bolts which help deter sign removal by requiring a special tool to install them. Theses brackets work with signs that have 1/4”, 7/32”, or 3/16” mounting holes.
The unique design allows each bracket to lock into the links of a 2” fence, making it tamper resistant once the securing screw is tightened down. Brackets are manufactured from tough Nylon 6/6 and includes stainless steel hardware for maximum durability and resistance.
This product is available as a package of 4 brackets and hardware for mounting one sign with 4 corner holes, or a package of 20 brackets and hardware for mounting five signs that each have 4 corner mounting holes. For installation, users should purchase Y4965 – Screwdriver for SignGuardian™ and 1-Way R™ Bolts – or Y4966 – Replacement 1-Way R™ Bits for SignGuardian™ and 1-Way R™ Bolts.
2-5/16 × 5/16 × 5/16″ (Fits 2″ Diamond Chain Link Fence)
|Nylon 6/6 with Stainless Steel Hardware||Sold in Packages of 4 - includes 4 brackets, 4 nuts, 4 One way "R" bolts 10/24" x 1"||Y4963||$23.25||$20.95||$18.85|
|Nylon 6/6 with Stainless Steel Hardware||Sold in Packages of 20 - includes 20 brackets, 20 nuts, 20 One way "R" bolts 10/24" x 1"||Y4962||$112.85||$101.60||$91.45|
SignGuardian™ Tamper Resistant Fence Brackets
Attach your signs to any 2" chain link fence with our new SignGuardian™ brackets. These unique, patent pending, tamper resistant brackets are easy to install from one side of the fence and help prevent sign theft.
- SignGuardian™ brackets are made of nylon 6/6, which is extremely strong.
- Lock on Feature™ holds the SignGuardian™ securely to the fence mesh and it becomes tamper resistant once the sign or banner is installed.
- Lock on Feature™ is inaccessible behind installed sign.
- Nut is locked inside slot.
Installation Process when Mounting PARKING or TRAFFIC Signs to a fence:
- These fence brackets are ideal for signs with 4 holes (either 3/16" or 1/4" holes).
- Make sure bracket comes with 10/24" One Way bolting set.
- Other tools required: Phillips and flat head screwdrivers (Use Screwdriver Y4965).
- Position and mount 1 bracket to fence (using Phillips screw driver).
- Mount sign to bracket (using flat head screwdriver).
- Do the same three more times (one time per hole).
|2-5/16 × 5/16 × 5/16″ (Fits 2″ Diamond Chain Link Fence)||2.313″||0.313″||0.313″||