Concrete & Asphalt Anchor Kit For Mounting Sign Base
For use with Fixed Base Y4946 and 78FLEXYPOST
- Item #
Concrete and Asphalt Mounting Anchor Kit with 4" Lag Screws. For use with Fixed Base Y4946 and 78FLEXYPOST
Concrete or Asphalt mounting anchor kits secure fixed bases and flexible posts. These base mounting anchor kits include four 1/2 inch x 3 inch long concrete orange anchors, four 1/2 inch x 4 inch long partial thread lag screws, and four washers. Installation of concrete or asphalt mounting anchor kits is simple and offers superior resistance against pulling.
Concrete and Asphalt Anchors
Concrete and Asphalt Anchors Kit Include all of the following:
- 4 - 1/2" x 3" long concrete orange anchors
- 4 - 1/2" x 4" long -partial thread- lag screws
- 4 - Washers
Materials Needed for Installation:
- Drill with 5/8" (16mm) Bit
- Small Hammer
- 1/4"Allen Wrench
- One of the following: 3/4" (19mm) socket, 3/4" (19mm) wrench or adjustable wrench.
- Place Fixed Base on surface, align to desired position. Using the base as a template, mark the four (4) holes to establish pattern for drill.
- Drill four (4) holes 3" (75mm) deep using a 5/8" (16mm) drill bit. Clean holes.
- Using a small hammer gently tap the anchors into the holes.
- Place base over the anchors. Put washer onto lag screw. Start lag screw through base hole into anchor. Use 3/4" wrench to tighten lag screw snug into base.
- Place the sign or post into base, check for proper alignment and hand tighten all four socket cap screws. Use 1/4" Allen wrench to snug screws.