Speed Limit 5 MPH Sign
- Item #
- OSHA 1910.1200(c)
- Shipping Declarations
Other configurations of this product are MUTCD.
5 MPH Speed Limit Sign
The MUTCD compliant 5 MPH Speed Limit Sign (R2-1) establishes a designated speed and should be used at points of change from one speed limit to another. When you need drivers to reduce and maintain their speed within your parking lot, garage, or roadway, this is the sign for you.
Which Size Do I Choose?
Available in 3 sizes:
- 12 x 18” - For parking garages and small parking lots (less than 30 spots)
- 18 x 24" - The minimum MUTCD compliant size, but should only be used on low volume roadways
- 24 x 30" - The standard size to be used on most single lane conventional public roadways
Which Material Do I Choose?
Available in 3 MUTCD compliant reflective materials:
- Engineering grade (Type I) - The most economical choice and is best suited for parking lots and low volume roads
- High Intensity Prismatic (Type IV) - The best value based on reflective performance, durability, and price
- Diamond Grade Prismatic (Type IX) - The best choice for superior reflectivity and public roadway usage.
The Sign Experts:
Need help completing your order? Or maybe you need a bulk order quote? No matter what it is, our knowledgeable customer service team can help you out.
Trusted by Thousands:
Each year SafetySign.com manufactures and delivers thousands of speed limit signs across the United States.
Your order is automatically routed to get out of our warehouse and to your door as quickly as possible. In-stock items ship same or next business day.
Trusted Since 1988:
We've been proudly serving customers since our facility first opened in 1988 and continue to be recognized by our customers for exceptional service.
Highest Quality Speed Limit Signs for the Best Price:
Our Low Price Guarantee ensures you will never overpay for the products you need.
Need to return your 5 MPH Speed Limit Sign? No problem. Please read our Return Policy for more information.