42" Cone with Reflective Bands and 16lb. Base
- Item #:
Other configurations of this product
- NCHRP 350 Approved
|Polyethylene Plastic with Rubber Base||X5653||$44.95|
42" Orange Cone With Reflective Bands
42" Reflective Cones are ballasted by a 16 lb base. Simply drop the recycled rubber base over the cone stem and you’re ready to go to work.
- Made of flexible low density polyethylene.
- Bright orange color molded throughout.
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading.
- Grabber-Cones with (1) 4'' and (1) 6'' band of white reflective sheeting.
- Rubber Bases composite construction offers strength and durability.
- Bases are made from 100% recycled rubber( Weight 16 lbs.)
- Stackable with its reinforced handle design.
- This Cone can support the weight of stacked cones and bases without permanent distortion.
- Its low density polyethylene material and handle design prevents the cones from sticking together when stacked.
- It can be stacked with or without bases.
- Bases will not crush when run over.
- Meets Federal MUTCD standards.
|Polyethylene Plastic with Rubber Base A tough bright orange molded low density plastic that is resistant to chips, cracks, fading, mild chemicals, and can withstand years of abuse. Base is made entirely from recycled rubber.||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|