Stop For Pedestrians In-Street Crossing Sign
28lb. Rubber Base
An Stop For Pedestrians In-Street Crossing Sign has informational messages or images for traffic and pedestrian safety concerns. An Stop For Pedestrians In-Street Crossing Sign is a helpful resource to help protect the health and safety on roadways, and is not a substitute for required protective measures for reducing or eliminating hazards.
Other available sign legends:
- 12 x 36″ Yield Double-Sided Crossing Panel and 28lb Portable Base X5652
- 12 x 36″ Stop Double-Sided Crossing Panel and 28lb Portable Base X5663
Frequently Purchased Together
Stop for Pedestrian Panel
36” x 8” Vertical Panel Barricade Stop for Pedestrians with 28lb. recycled rubber base.
- This Panel is Double Sided (same information printed on both sides)
- This Pedestrian Crossing Panel Does Not comply with MUTCD Guidelines - We recommend its use Only in Parking Lots and / or Private Facilities
- Durable blow molded polyethylene panels and recycled rubber bases.
- To assemble, simply step and lock the vertical panel into the base.
- For transportation and storage, both the panels and bases can be easily separated and stacked.
- The panel separates from the base when impacted by a vehicle.
- The panel face is recessed to minimize abrasions and scratches to the expensive reflective sheeting.
- Bases are made from 100% recycled rubber( Weight 28 lbs.)
- Made from 100% recycled rubber, the base incorporates two easy-grip carrying handles.
- On the under side of the base, there are four raised anti-rotational foot pads to minimize movement from wind, or turbulence from passing vehicles.
- Panel Dimensions: 10" wide x 36" high x 2" thick Yellow/Green Diamond Grade Reflective Sign (Stop for Pedestrians)
- Rubber Base Dimensions: 17-1/2" wide x 27" long x 3" thick x 28 lbs.