Caution Slippery Trip Hazard Floor Sign
Double-Sided Floor Stand
- Item #
- English. Also available in Spanish.
- OSHA 1910.1200(c)
- Shipping Declarations
This Caution Slippery Trip Hazard Floor Sign has effective messages to address workplace compliance procedures and safety concerns. A Caution Slippery Trip Hazard Floor Sign is a helpful aid for the protection of the health and safety of personnel, and is not an alternative for required protective actions for eliminating or reducing hazards.
Other available signs:
Heavy Duty Floor Stand
- Heavy-duty floor stands are constructed with .125” Impact Resistant Polyethylene.
- Strong, durable polyethylene will not chip, crack or fade.
- Material and printed images are rated for Indoor and outdoor use.
- Printed message will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Same message is printed on both sides of the floor stand.
- Ideal for multiple uses and multiple applications.
- .125" Polyethylene is a rust-free, chip and crack resistant plastic (in white or yellow) treated for digital and screen printing.
- Graphics are digital or screen printed with UV inks.
- Outdoor Durability: 3 to 5 years.
- Service Temp Range: -40°F to 180°F.
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Inks.
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen.