No Solicitors Label
Apply to the inside of glass windows
This No Solicitors Label uses effective messages to address property procedures and safety concerns. A No Solicitors Label is a useful device to help protect the health and safety of personnel, but is not an alternative for required protective measures for eliminating or abating hazards.
Clear Polyester / Face Adhesive Labels
Clear Labels With Face Adhesive are Used on Glass Doors or Windows and Can Be Read From One Direction Only.
These clear labels have the information reverse printed. Face adhesive labels have the adhesive on the printed side, allowing you to apply the label to the inside of the window or glass door and view it from the outside.
- Face adhesive labels are manufactured with Clear Polyester.
- Labels are furnished with split backing (liner) for easy application.
- Peel off the backing and apply the decal to the glass.
- Polyester offers superior chemical, abrasion and temperature resistance to standard vinyl labels, image is printed using UV resistant inks.
- Aggressive solvent based acrylic adhesive with excellent adhesion properties on a broad base of application substrates such as Stainless Steel, Acrylic, Glass, Coated Metals and Plastics.
- These labels have been designed for the following application: glass doors & windows.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.