Bolting Set (2 bolts, 2 nuts, 4 washers)
Y4931, Y4899, Y3465
Tamperproof Set (2-bolts, 2-nuts, 4-washers)
Y4900, Y4901, Y3551
Screwdriver for SignGuardian™ and 1-Way R™ Bolts
One Way Bolts
Y4911TB, Y4912TB, Y3552
5/16" Zinc Plated Washers
5/16" Break-Away Nuts
5/16" Nylon Washers
COMPOSITE / FIBERGLASS POSTS ACCESSORIES & INSTALLATION
Sign Mounting on Composite Posts
What do you need when mounting signs? If you are mounting signs on a Composite Post, the following accessories are required.
- 1 Composite post, 2 sizes available 7ft to 8ft, in a green finish.
- 1 Bolting Set (Part# Y3465 or Y4899). Set includes washers and bolts, or
- 1 Tamperproof Set (Part# Y4900 or Y4901). Set includes washers, one way bolts and break away nuts.
- 1 Pair of Ribbed Plates (optional) Part# Y4915
Composite Posts Description
- Mounts any of the following sizes: 12w x 18h", 12w x 6h", 18w x 24h", 24 x 24" and 30 x 30" signs (vertical layouts with 2 holes)
- Posts can be used in many different applications.
- 75% lighter than steel posts.
- And 5 times stronger than steel posts.
- These posts will not rust and will not conduct electricity.
- 2 Sizes available 7ft & 8ft (sign mounting hardware included)
- Posts are provided with cap to prevent water and snow from being trapped inside
- Provided also with an arrow-shaped end, making it easier to drive into the ground.
- Composite posts will mount one sign at the time, or a sign on each side, but no more than that.
|Fiberglass A durable material that will not chip or crack, and can withstand abrasions, corrosion, and harsh chemicals. Great for indoor and outdoor usage.||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|