Danger Chlorine Sign
- Item #
- OSHA 1910.1200(c)
- Shipping Declarations
This sign is compliant with the following state codes: AK, AZ, CO, GA,KS, ME, MD, MN, MO, NV, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
The Danger Chlorine Sign has informational messages for property and swimming policy concerns. The Danger Chlorine Sign is a useful tool to help protect the health and safety of others in pool and swimming areas, and is not a substitute for necessary protective measures for lessening or eliminating hazards.
Pool Chemical Signs
A.A.C. § R9-8-806. Posting Requirements
An operator of a public or semipublic swimming pool or spa shall ensure that a sign is posted within 50 feet of the swimming pool or spa, that includes the following instructions:
- Use the toilet before entering the pool or spa;
- Take a shower before entering the pool or spa;
- Do not enter the pool with a cold, skin or other body infection, open wound, diarrhea, or any other contagious condition;
- If incontinent, wear tight fitting rubber or plastic pants or a swim diaper; and
- Observe all safety regulations.