Ammonia Pipe Label on a Card
Small Pipe Stick on Labels
Brimar's Style 18 Markers - Small Pipe Markers
Self-Adhesive vinyl Style 18 Pipe Markers are ideal for identifying the content and directional flow of smaller pipes, up to 3/4" in diameter. Markers are made using durable outdoor grade vinyl and aggressive acrylic adhesive with an extra heavy coating to ensure adhesion to a variety of pipe surfaces.
- Each card consists of 9 individual legends and 9 individual arrow bands
- Each individual label measures 3" wide x 3/4" high
- Each legend's text height measures 3/8"
- Each arrow is 1/2" high
- Service Temp: -20°F (-29°C) to 200°F (93°C)
- Minimum Application Temp: 50° F (10° C)
- Surface Prep: Clean & Dry
- Compliance: ASME & ANSI A13.1
The secondary means of identification is the color code of the marker. The exact colors are contained in the ANSI Z535.1 Safety Color Code. Color is the secondary means to identification but many times the most important. The color of the marker should be used to identify the characteristic hazard of the contents of the pipe. The following chart list the classifications shown by ANSI / ASME A13.1 2015 as the suggested color combinations for the pipe markers.* New 2015 classification, Oxidizing Fluids