Bilingual COVID-19 Vaccinations Right Arrow Sandwich Board Sign
Use this Bilingual COVID-19 Vaccinations Right Arrow Sandwich Board Sign to Maintain a healthy environment in vaccination centers. Health providers must ensure safe and effective vaccine management practices that includes posting signs, and floor markers throughout the clinic to instruct patients to maintain a 6-foot distance from others and promote use of hand hygiene, respiratory hygiene, and cough etiquette.
24 × 36″ Deluxe Heavy-duty 21 lbs. Portable Plastic A-Frame
Frame Outside Dimensions: 46.125″ H × 27″ W × 3.125″ D
Frame Weight: 20 lbs.
Corrugated Plastic Signs + Frame Weight: 21.15 lbs.
This made-to-order product is manufactured on-demand to address COVID-19 signage requirements. It can be returned only if defective per our custom product return policy.
See our most popular products below or browse our full selection of COVID-19 signs. 7,000+ products to choose from. Curbside pickup signs, occupancy signs, temperature-check signs, and more.
Keep your employees, customers, and visitors safe with proper social distancing signs.
Follow the CDC guidelines. Require customers, visitors, and personnel to wear a face mask.
Encouraging frequent and proper hand-washing is one of the best ways to prevent the spread of the virus.
24 × 36″ Deluxe Heavy-duty 21 lbs. Portable Plastic A-Frame + Two 4 mm Corrugated Plastic Signs
- Large format sign stand
- Sold with two 4mm Corrugated Plastic signs
- Hardware is not required
- Signs easily slide in and out
- Will accommodate two 24″ wide × 36″ high signs
- Folds flat and has a carrying handle for easy portability
- The Quick-Change feature allows for sign changes in seconds
- Stay tabs ensure sign stays securely in place
- Add sand to the frame for a more stable solution. Instructions below
- Hinges lock in open position to prevent the frame from over-extending
- The frame covers ½″ of the sign at the top and bottom
Application and Benefits
- This deluxe version has a “lift up, drop in” feature, and no hardware is required when installing your sign panels. The “lift up, drop in” feature is the key to make this stand different from others.
- You can add internal weight to the stand (if needed). We recommend 5 lbs (or about 1/2 gallon) of dry sand in each side. Avoid filling the frames all the way to the top or they will bend.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors. Sign panels may need to be replaced after 1–2 years of outdoor use.
- Use on sidewalks, job sites, open houses, and many other applications