Bilingual COVID-19 Store Protocols Sandwich Board Sign
A-Frame with 2-Signs in 24 × 18″ or 24 × 36″
- Item #
- Sign Reads
Coronavirus COVID-19 Store Protocols: Wash or Sanitize Hands, Practice Social Distancing, Wear a Face Mask or Covering, Contactless Payments Where Possible, We Will Limit Numbers at Busy Times, If You Need Any Help, Just Ask / Coronavirus COVID-19 Protoco
- Sign Design
Hand washing graphic, Face covering graphic, Clock graphic, Social distancing graphic, Contactless payment graphic, Question mark graphic
- Bilingual (English/Spanish). Also available in English.
- OSHA 1910.1200(c)
Use this Bilingual COVID-19 Store Protocols Sandwich Board Signs to inform customers of new regulations and a plan of action they should take in response of the COVID-19 outbreak. Business Owners should develop a comprehensive COVID-19 exposure control plan, which includes control measures, symptom checking, social distancing, hygiene and decontamination procedures, and training.
24 × 36″ Deluxe Heavy-duty 21 lbs. Portable Plastic A-Frame
Frame Outside Dimensions: 46.125″ H × 27″ W × 3.125″ D
Frame Weight: 20 lbs.
Corrugated Plastic Signs + Frame Weight: 21.15 lbs.
This made-to-order product is manufactured on-demand to address COVID-19 signage requirements. It can be returned only if defective per our custom product return policy.
24 × 36″ Deluxe Heavy-duty 21 lbs. Portable Plastic A-Frame + Two 4 mm Corrugated Plastic Signs
- Large format sign stand
- Sold with two 4mm Corrugated Plastic signs
- Hardware is not required
- Signs easily slide in and out
- Will accommodate two 24″ wide × 36″ high signs
- Folds flat and has a carrying handle for easy portability
- The Quick-Change feature allows for sign changes in seconds
- Stay tabs ensure sign stays securely in place
- Add sand to the frame for a more stable solution. Instructions below
- Hinges lock in open position to prevent the frame from over-extending
- The frame covers ½″ of the sign at the top and bottom
Application and Benefits
- This deluxe version has a “lift up, drop in” feature, and no hardware is required when installing your sign panels. The “lift up, drop in” feature is the key to make this stand different from others.
- You can add internal weight to the stand (if needed). We recommend 5 lbs (or about 1/2 gallon) of dry sand in each side. Avoid filling the frames all the way to the top or they will bend.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors. Sign panels may need to be replaced after 1–2 years of outdoor use.
- Use on sidewalks, job sites, open houses, and many other applications