Frequently Purchased Together
Stainless Steel Straight Leg Brackets
The Stainless Steel Straight Leg Bracket is used to mount signs with ⅜″ mounting holes to bands of stainless steel strapping. Recommended for use on poles equal or larger than 2″ in diameter.
These stainless steel straight leg brackets are sold as a package of 2 brackets with 2 hex head bolts and 2 washers.
2" and up in diameter,
possible to use with this bracket
- Measure out enough stainless-steel strapping to go around the pole including an extra 12″ or so of slack.
- Insert one end of the strapping into your straight or flared leg sign mounting bracket.
- Insert the same end into your buckle or wing seal and bend about 2″ to 3″ of strapping underneath the wing seal or buckle.
- Wrap the strapping around the pole and slide the other end of the strapping through the buckle or wing seal and bend it back so that the strapping stays in place.
- Tighten the strapping down with the strapping tool, making sure that the tool is against the wing seal or buckle during this step.
- Once the strapping is tight, bend the strapping with the tool to hold the tension and use the cutter to cut off the excess strapping.
- Fold the excess strapping over the buckle or wing seal and hammer down the wings to secure the strapping.
- Repeat these steps to install the second band of strapping.
- At last, proceed to install the sign onto the brackets, using the hardware provided (1 hex head bolt and 1 washer each).