Chain Link Fence Bracket
For 12", 18", and 24" tall signs with 3/8" mounting holes only
- Item #
- Shipping Declarations
The Chain Link Fence Bracket is an economical way to mount signs with 3/8" mounting holes on chain link fencing of any size. This rust-free aluminum bracket is available in 12", 18", or 24" lengths that coincide with the height of the sign being mounted.
For example, the 12" bracket would be used with an 18" wide by 12" tall sign, the 18" bracket would be used with a 12" wide by 18" tall sign, and the 24" bracket would be used with an 18" wide by 24" tall sign.
Mounting holes on the 12" bracket are 1-1/2" from the ends of the bracket to the center of the holes. On the 18" and 24" bracket, there are two mounting holes at both ends. These holes are 1-1/2" and 3" from the ends of the bracket to the center of the holes. Each bracket comes with two bolts, two nuts, and four washers for sign mounting.
Chain Link Fence Brackets
These chain link fence brackets are an economical solution for mounting signs with ⅜″ mounting holes on any size chain link fencing. Brackets are available for 12″ tall signs, 18″ tall signs, and 24″ tall signs.
Tools required for installation:
- (2) ½″ socket and ratchet wrenches or (1) ½″ socket and ratchet wrench and (1) ½″ socket driver.
- Remove all hardware from the packaging and place one washer on each bolt.
- Take the bracket and hold it on the inside of the chain link fence.
- Grab your sign and place it so the mounting hole is lined up with the hole of the bracket.
- Holding both the sign and bracket in place, insert the bolt with the washer through the sign and bracket.
- Place the other washer over the end of the bolt and hand tighten the nut to keep the sign and bracket in place.
- Using sockets or wrenches, finish tightening the nut to the bolt.
- Repeat steps for the bottom mounting hole of the sign.