Tamper Resistant Ornamental Fence Brackets
The Tamper Resistant Ornamental Fence Brackets, also known as the Sign Guardian O, are brackets designed for use on the square pickets of ornamental fencing. Unlike installation methods of old which required drilling through the fence pickets to bolt signs into place, this bracket wraps securely around 1", 3/4", and 5/8" pickets without damaging them.
Each package includes the two brackets, 5/16" 1-way R bolts, and hardware needed to install one sign on your fencing. These brackets are only compatible with signs that have 3/8" mounting holes.
Fits ⅝″, ¾″, 1″ Square Fence Pickets
|Zamak-3 Zinc Alloy||Sold in Packages of 2 - Includes 2 brackets, 4 nuts, 4 lock washers, 2 One-way "R" bolts 5/16" x 3/4"||Y3500-SGO||$19.95||$18.65||$17.50|
SignGuardian™ Ornamental Fence Brackets
These SignGuardian™ fence brackets are the ideal mounting method for displaying signs on ornamental type fencing. Unlike methods used in the past that require drilling and bolting through the fence pickets and damaging them, these brackets are secured using a U-bolt that wraps around the picket. Its unique design allows it to be used with ⅝″, ¾″, and 1″ ornamental fence pickets, and the included 1-way R bolt keeps your sign secure by helping to prevent theft.
Tools required for installation:
- Our Y4965 screwdriver for one-way bolts
- ½″ socket and ratchet wrench
- Take both brackets apart and lay all the pieces out.
- Put the U-bolt around the square picket and insert it through the holes on the bracket.
- Insert the lock washers over both ends of the U-bolt.
- Tighten the nuts down onto the U-bolt to secure the bracket to the picket.
- Line up the mounting hole on the sign with the bolt hole on the bracket.
- Hand tighten the 1-way R bolt to keep the sign in place.
- Use our Y4965 screwdriver with the 1-way R bit to finish tightening the bolt.
- Repeat steps for the bottom mounting hole of the sign.