Roll of 100 Do Not Operate Tags
Includes convenient storage box
These OSHA Danger Do Not Operate tags come boxed in a roll of 100 tags with perforation cuts between each tag for easy tearing. Each tag includes a Danger Do Not Operate message with space for the worker to write their name, date, and remarks to help protect the safety of personnel by informing employees that no attempt should be made to operate the equipment. The tags measure 3" wide x 6" tall and will accept padlock shackles up to 9/32".
- SafetySign Part #
- Master Lock Part #
- 6″ × 3″ (152mm × 76mm)
- Durable polypropylene material withstands extreme environments
- Tags per Roll
- Double Sided
- Accepts safety padlock shackles up to 9/32″ (7mm)
- Box provides convenient storage and transportation between jobs
- Attach to your personal padlock - hassle free, no zip tie needed
- Reinforced snap-on clips provide easy padlock and hasp storage and removal
- Customize with name, department, expected completion
- OSHA 1910.147(b) Compliance
- To be in compliance with the tagout aspect of this standard, an employee or employer must comply with the following requirements:
- 1910.147(c)(5)(ii)(D) Identifiable. Lockout devices and tagout devices shall indicate the identity of the employee applying the device(s).
- 1910.147(c)(5)(iii) Tagout devices shall warn against hazardous conditions if the machine or equipment is energized and shall include a legend such as the following: Do Not Start. Do Not Open. Do Not Close. Do Not Energize. Do Not Operate.