Frequently Purchased Together
Master Lock Part# 1456E410. This personal safety lockout pouch kit for electrical lockouts is the perfect on-site companion for workers who are constantly on the move around a facility.
- SafetySign.com Part #
- Master Lock Part #
- Included Lockout Devices
- (1) 410RED Zenex™ - Plastic padlocks, keyed different w/ a 1½″ shackle clearance (C3857)
- (1) 1″ steel hasp (C3502)
- (1) circuit breaker padlock
- (1) circuit breaker lockouts for wide or tall toggles (C3100)
- (2) circuit breaker lockouts for 120 and 240 volt breakers (C3101)
- (12) 3⅛″ × 5¾″ Danger Do Not Operate lockout tags with ties
- 24″ wide × 6″ tall × 3¼″ deep (610mm × 152mm × 83mm)
- Designed for electrical lockout needs
- Portable design makes it easy to carry around and have everything at your fingertips
- OSHA 1910.147(b) Compliance
- Capable of being locked out. An energy isolating device is capable of being locked out if it has a hasp or other means of attachment to which, or through which, a lock can be affixed, or it has a locking mechanism built into it. Other energy isolating devices are capable of being locked out, if lockout can be achieved without the need to dismantle, rebuild, or replace the energy isolating device or permanently alter its energy control capability.