This Label Applicator is ideal for use with Brimar's stick-on pipe labels, such as EZ Pipe Markers, Arrows, System #2 Markers and Duct Markers. The ideal and more efficient way to apply pipe labels from the safety of the ground. No more dangerous and unnecessary ladders, lifts or scaffolding. Our applicator's non-conductive extension pole is available in 2 sizes, 4 to 8ft and 6 to 11ft.
- Label Applicator Lengths
- 4ft – 8ft (1.2m - 2.4m) Extension Pole with 3 Stainless Steel Heads
- 6ft – 11ft (1.8 m - 3.4m) Extension Pole with 3 Stainless Steel Heads
- Applicator Head Size
- 1 single applicator head fits all EZ Pipe Marker sizes
ranging from Style 1XSM through 1XLG Pipes O.D. from ½″ to Over 10″
- 1 package per kit.
- Designed to install Brimar's EZ Pipe Markers, Arrows, Polyester Markers, Markers on a roll and Duct Markers.
- The ideal and more efficient way to apply pipe labels from the safety of the ground.
- Pole is non-conductive (120/240) as long as there is no moisture or water contamination on the device.
- Outer pole section is made of fiberglass, 1¼″ in diameter.
- The inner section slider tube, also made of fiberglass, is 1″ in diameter.
- The pole external locking mechanism securely locks pole at intermediate lengths.
- 4 – 8ft (1.2m – 2.4m) pole has an approximate reach of 13ft (4m)
- 6 – 11ft (1.8m – 3.4m) pole has an approximate reach of 16.25ft (4.9m)