Keyed Alike Aluminum Padlock
Keyed alike with a 1/4 inch shackle
- Item #
Keyed Alike (KA): All padlocks in the set are opened by the same key so only one key is necessary to open numerous padlocks – for employees who need many locks, they still only have one key. Included key can be used for all keyed-alike locks of the same color, size, and type.
These Master Lock 6835 Series Keyed Alike Aluminum Padlocks are made from powder coated aluminum with a boron shackle for excellent cut resistance, making them ideal for corrosive and tough environments. They have a 1-1/2" (38 mm) wide body, a 1/4" (6 mm) diameter shackle, and are available with a 1" (25 mm), a 1-1/2" (38 mm), a 3" (76 mm) high clearance. Each padlock is keyed alike with a 5-pin tumbler cylinder and includes two keys.
- Master Lock Part #
- 6835 Powder Coated Aluminum Safety Padlock Series
- Red, Yellow, Black, Blue, Green, Orange
- Dimensions of A (Shackle Thickness)
- 1/4″ (6mm)
- Dimensions of B (Shackle Clearance)
- Variable Heights 1″ (25mm) | 1½″ (38mm) | 3″ (76mm)
- Dimensions of C (Shackle Curve)
- 25/32″ (20mm)
- Body Width x Height
- 1½″ wide × 1¾″ tall (38mm × 44mm)
- Key Type
- Keyed alike – multiple locks open with the same key
- Number of Keys Included
- 2 keys
- Padlock Weight
- 0.35 lb | 0.40 lb | 0.50 lb
- Baked on powder-coated finish
- Ideal for corrosive and tough environments
- High visibility color plus high security
- Keyed different 5-pin tumbler cylinder
- Lockout Function
- Effectively secures a lockout device to prevent it from being removed
- UL Validated. Contains a minimum of 62% recycled content.
- OSHA 1910.147(b) Compliance
- Capable of being locked out. An energy isolating device is capable of being locked out if it has a hasp or other means of attachment to which, or through which, a lock can be affixed, or it has a locking mechanism built into it. Other energy isolating devices are capable of being locked out, if lockout can be achieved without the need to dismantle, rebuild, or replace the energy isolating device or permanently alter its energy control capability.
Key Charting System
Multiple keying options