Keyed Alike (KA): All padlocks in the set are opened by the same key so only one key is necessary to open numerous padlocks – for employees who need many locks, they still only have one key. Included key can be used for all keyed-alike locks of the same color, size, and type.
Frequently Purchased Together
These Master Lock 410 Series Keyed Alike Safety Padlocks are made from lightweight, durable, non-conductive Zenex™ thermoplastic with a metal shackle. They have a 1-1/2" (38 mm) wide body, a 1/4" (6 mm) diameter shackle, and are available with a 1-1/2" (38 mm) or 3" (76 mm) high clearance. Padlocks are keyed alike with a 6-pin tumbler cylinder and includes one key. The keyed-alike nature of these products does not extend beyond the SKU to different colors or parts.
- Master Lock Part #
- 410 Thermoplastic Safety Padlock Series
- Red, Yellow, Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple
- Dimensions of A (Shackle Thickness)
- 1/4″ (6mm)
- Dimensions of B (Shackle Clearance)
- Variable Heights 1½″ (38mm) | 3″ (76mm)
- Dimensions of C (Shackle Curve)
- 25/32″ (20mm)
- Body Width x Height
- 1½″ wide × 1¾″ tall (38mm × 44mm)
- Key Type
- Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key
- Number of Keys Included
- 1 key
- Padlock Weight
- 0.25 lb
- Durable, lightweight, non-conductive Zenex™ Thermoplastic lock body and metal shackle
- Designed exclusively for Lockout/Tagout applications
- Key retaining - ensures that padlock is not left unlocked
- High security, reserved-for-safety cylinder
- Keyed Alike, 6-pin tumbler cylinder
- Front and back labels included
- Compliance with "One Employee, One Lock, One Key"
- Lockout Function
- Effectively secures a lockout device to prevent it from being removed
- OSHA 1910.147(b) Compliance
- Capable of being locked out. An energy isolating device is capable of being locked out if it has a hasp or other means of attachment to which, or through which, a lock can be affixed, or it has a locking mechanism built into it. Other energy isolating devices are capable of being locked out, if lockout can be achieved without the need to dismantle, rebuild, or replace the energy-isolating device or permanently alter its energy control capability.
Key Charting System
Multiple keying options