Wall-Mount Filled Lockout Station with 10 Padlocks
10 thermoplastic safety padlocks, tags and hasps
Wall Mounted Lockout Station
Master Lock Part# 1483BP410. The OSHA 1910.147 compliant wall-mount lockout station is ideal for facilities with several pieces of equipment that require lockout procedures. It comes fully stocked with the following:
- (10) keyed differently thermoplastic safety padlocks with a 1-1/2" (38 mm) shackle clearance
- (2) 1" steel hasps
- (24) 3-1/8" x 5-3/4" Danger Do Not Operate lockout tags with a 7/16" brass grommet
The board measures 22" wide x 15-1/2" tall x 1-3/4" deep (558 x 393 x 44 mm) with a one-piece molded polycarbonate construction and reinforced clips for hasp and padlock storage. It also has a lockable translucent cover to protect the contents from collecting dust as well as being taken by unauthorized individuals.
The Safety Experts:
If you need advice on what lockout kit is best for your needs, our knowledgeable customer service team can help you out.
Trusted by Thousands:
Every year SafetySign.com sells thousands of safety devices, labels, and signs all across the nation.
Your order is automatically routed to get out of our warehouse and to your door as quickly as possible. In-stock items ship same or next business day.
Trusted Since 1988:
We've been proudly serving customers since our facility first opened in 1988 and continue to be recognized by our customers for exceptional service.
Need to return an item? No problem. Please read our Return Policy for more information.
Frequently Purchased Together
- SafetySign Part #
- Master Lock Part #
- Board Dimensions
- 22″ W × 15½″ H × 1¾″ D (558 × 393 × 44 mm)
- Number of Hasps Included
- 2 - #420
- Hasp Material
- Steel with vinyl coated handle
- Hasp Size
- Number of Padlocks Included
- Padlock Type
- 410RED Zenex™ - Plastic padlocks, keyed different (C3857)
- Padlock Size
- ¼″ (6mm) shackle diameter with 1-½″ (38mm) shackle clearance
- Number of Safety Tags Included
- 24 (Danger Do Not Operate lockout tags)
- Product Features
- Exclusive lockable translucent cover protects contents from dust and grime and ensures the lockout safety padlocks are there when you need them.
- Resilient polycarbonate material provides twice the heat resistance and quadruple the impact strength of typical stations
- One piece molded construction means no glued hanger clips or tag pockets to ever come loose.
- Reinforced snap-on clips provide easy padlock and hasp storage and removal.
Looking for more detailed instructions?
Lockout Station Instructions PDF