Wall-Mount Filled Lockout Station with 4 Padlocks
4 thermoplastic safety padlocks, tags and hasps
Master Lock Part# 1482BP410. This wall-mount lockout station is ideal for small facilities with minimal lockout needs. It comes fully stocked with (4) keyed differently thermoplastic safety padlocks with a 1-1/2" (38 mm) shackle clearance, (2) 1" steel hasps, and (12) 3-1/8" x 5-3/4" Danger Do Not Operate lockout tags with a 7/16" brass grommet. The board measures 16" wide x 12-1/4" tall x 1-3/4" deep (406 x 311 x 44 mm) with a one-piece molded polycarbonate construction and reinforced clips for hasp and padlock storage. It also has a lockable translucent cover to protect the contents from collecting dust as well as being taken by unauthorized individuals.
Frequently Purchased Together
- SafetySign Part #
- Master Lock Part #
- Board Dimensions
- 16″ W × 12¼″ H × 1¾″ D (406 × 311 × 44 mm)
- Number of Hasps Included
- Hasp Material
- Steel with vinyl coated handle
- Hasp Size
- Number of Padlocks Included
- Padlock Type
- 410RED Zenex™ - Plastic padlocks, keyed different (C3857)
- Padlock Size
- ¼″ (6mm) shackle diameter with 1-½″ (38mm) shackle clearance
- Number of Safety Tags Included
- 12 (Danger Do Not Operate lockout tags)
- Product Features
- Exclusive lockable translucent cover protects contents from dust and grime and ensures the lockout safety padlocks are there when you need them.
- Resilient polycarbonate material provides twice the heat resistance and quadruple the impact strength of typical stations.
- One piece molded construction means no glued hanger clips or tag pockets to ever come loose.
- Reinforced snap-on clips provide easy padlock and hasp storage and removal.
Looking for more detailed instructions?
Lockout Station Instructions PDF