Wall-Mount Empty Lockout Station For 4 Padlocks
Space for 4 padlocks, 2 hasps, and 12 safety tags
Empty Stations: Empty - Small Lockout Station For 4 Padlocks
Master Lock Part# 1482B. This wall-mount lockout station is ideal for small facilities with minimal lockout needs. It comes with space for (4) 1-1/2" wide safety padlocks, (2) lockout hasps, and our 3-1/4" wide safety tags. The board measures 16" wide x 12-1/4" tall x 1-3/4" deep (406 x 311 x 44 mm) with a one-piece molded polycarbonate construction and reinforced clips for hasp and padlock storage. It also has a lockable translucent cover to protect the contents from collecting dust as well as being taken by unauthorized individuals. Padlocks, hasps and safety tags are SOLD SEPARATELY.
- SafetySign.com Part #
- Master Lock Part #
- Max. Number of Padlocks
- Max. Number of Hasps
- 2 - hook is designed to hold 2 hasps
- Tag Slots
- 1 slot with space for (12) 3⅛″ wide safety tags and ties
- 16″ wide × 12¼″ tall × 1¾″ deep (406 mm × 311 mm × 44 mm)
- Safety lockout padlock station designed for 4 safety padlocks.
- Integrated, one-piece molded construction eliminates loose parts.
- Resilient polycarbonate material provides twice the heat resistance and quadruple the impact strength of typical stations.
- Reinforced snap-on clips provide easy padlock and hasp storage and removal.
- Translucent lockable cover protects contents from dust.
- OSHA 1910.147(b) Compliance
- Capable of being locked out. An energy isolating device is capable of being locked out if it has a hasp or other means of attachment to which, or through which, a lock can be affixed, or it has a locking mechanism built into it. Other energy isolating devices are capable of being locked out, if lockout can be achieved without the need to dismantle, rebuild, or replace the energy isolating device or permanently alter its energy control capability.
Looking for more detailed instructions?
Lockout Station Instructions PDF