Master Lock Part# 416, 417. The spark resistant aluminum lockout hasp enables up to 6 workers to lock out a particular device. It will accept padlocks with a maximum shackle diameter of 3/8".
- Max. Number of Padlocks
- 6 padlocks
- Max. Padlock Shackle Diameter
- 9/32″ (7mm)
- Spark resistant aluminum jaw with red vinyl coated handle
- Keeps equipment inoperative while repairs or adjustments are being made.
- Lockout by multiple workers at each lockout point.
- Lockout Function
- Control cannot be turned on until last worker's safety padlock is removed from hasp.
- OSHA 1910.147(b) Compliance
- Capable of being locked out. An energy isolating device is capable of being locked out if it has a hasp or other means of attachment to which, or through which, a lock can be affixed, or it has a locking mechanism built into it. Other energy isolating devices are capable of being locked out, if lockout can be achieved without the need to dismantle, rebuild, or replace the energy isolating device or permanently alter its energy control capability.