For use with male fittings
- Item #
For use with 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", and 13/16" male fittings.
Master Lock Part# S3900. This pneumatic lockout device is made of stainless steel for corrosion resistance and will fit virtually all male pneumatic fittings; 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", and 13/16". Up to 6 pneumatic devices can be locked out at the same time using this device. It works by preventing the pneumatic fitting from being connected to a pressurized air source, thus preventing the machine from being operated. The device measures 1-3/8" wide x 7-3/4" tall x 1/8" thick (33 x 185 x 3.2 mm) and will accept up to 2 padlocks with a maximum shackle diameter of 9/32" or lockout hasps. All Master Lock and American Lock safety padlocks will fit this device, as well as any hasp.
Master Lock Pneumatic Lockout
- SafetySign.com Part #
- Master Lock Part #
- Fits Male Fitting Sizes
- ¼″, 5/16″, ⅜″, 7/16″, ½″, 9/16″, ⅝″, 13/16″
- Max. Number of Padlocks
- 2 padlocks or hasps
- Max. Padlock Shackle Diameter
- 9/32″ (7mm)
- 1⅜″ wide × 7¾″ tall × ⅛″ thick (33mm × 185mm × 3.2mm)
- 0.15 lb
- Stainless steel
- Can lockout up to 6 pneumatic devices
- For use with virtually all male fittings
- Stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance
- Lockout Function
- Prevents pneumatic fitting from being connected to pressurized air source
- OSHA 1910.147(b) Compliance
- Capable of being locked out. An energy isolating device is capable of being locked out if it has a hasp or other means of attachment to which, or through which, a lock can be affixed, or it has a locking mechanism built into it. Other energy isolating devices are capable of being locked out, if lockout can be achieved without the need to dismantle, rebuild, or replace the energy isolating device or permanently alter its energy control capability.