Wall Mount or Portable Group Lock Out Box
Accommodates up to 14 padlocks
The exclusive Latch Tight™ mechanism ensures that no-one can access the keys inside the box until every member of the group has removed their padlock
Master Lock Part# 503RED. The Latch Tight™ group lock out box can be wall mounted or used as a portable lock box. It is made from a durable powder coated red finish steel with an easy-to-grip stainless steel handle and it can accommodates up to 14 workers with the 14 available lock openings on the outside of the box. On the inside of the box, there is integrated organizers for up to 12 keys and room for hundreds more in the open space. There is also a key opening on the front of the box to allow workers to deposit their keys when they have finished with their task. The Latch Tight™ locking mechanism prevents keys from being accessible until the last padlock or hasp is removed. The lock out box is labeled in English, Spanish, and French.
- SafetySign.com Part #
- Master Lock Part #
- Number of Lock Openings
- Max. Padlock Shackle Diameter
- 9/32″ (7mm)
- Number of Key Hooks Inside
- 10″ × 6¼″ × 3¼″ (254mm × 159mm × 83mm)
- 4.2 lb
- Powder-coated red finish steel with stainless steel handle
- Group lock box can be used as a portable box or wall mounted
- Exclusive Latch Tight™ feature ensures that keys cannot be accessed until the last safety padlock is removed
- Integrated storage organizes up to 12 keys or hundreds of bulk keys
- "Lock Out" message in English, Spanish and French communicates to all workers
- Up to 14 workers can apply their personal safety padlock or lockout hasp
- Lockout Function
- Storage device captures keys for effective lock out of large equipment
- OSHA 1910.147(b) Compliance
- Capable of being locked out. An energy isolating device is capable of being locked out if it has a hasp or other means of attachment to which, or through which, a lock can be affixed, or it has a locking mechanism built into it. Other energy isolating devices are capable of being locked out, if lockout can be achieved without the need to dismantle, rebuild, or replace the energy isolating device or permanently alter its energy control capability.
Looking for more detailed instructions?
Portable Group Lock Out Box Instructions PDF