Wedge Style 1/4 Turn Ball Valve Lockout
For 1/4 inch to 1 inch diameter 1/4 turn valves
Master Lock Part# S3476, S3477. This wedge style ball valve lockout is designed to prevent against accidental opening of manual, quarter turn ball valve handles. It is made from a heat resistant powder coated metal body, making it very durable, and it will fit valves between 1/4" (6 mm) and 1" (25 mm) in diameter. The two rows of 9/32" lock holes allow for a very secure fit on the valve handle and they accept all Master Lock and American Lock padlocks.
- Max. Padlock Shackle Diameter
- 9/32″ (7mm)
- Heat resistant powder coated metal body.
- Easy to use one piece design locks valve in OFF position.
- Compact size can easily be stored or carried.
- Two rows of lock out points allow for a secure fit.
- Lockout Function
- For manual, quarter turn ball valve handles to protect against accidental opening.
- OSHA 1910.147(b) Compliance
- Capable of being locked out. An energy isolating device is capable of being locked out if it has a hasp or other means of attachment to which, or through which, a lock can be affixed, or it has a locking mechanism built into it. Other energy isolating devices are capable of being locked out, if lockout can be achieved without the need to dismantle, rebuild, or replace the energy isolating device or permanently alter its energy control capability.
Looking for more detailed instructions?
Butterfly Valve Lockout Instructions PDF