Frequently Purchased Together
Master Lock Adjustable Ball Valve Lockout
Master Lock Part# S3081. The adjustable ball valve lockout is used to prevent activation of a closed ball valve and is made from lightweight thermoplastic material formulated to withstand chemicals and extreme temperatures. The adjustable design allows it to fit 1/2" (25 mm) to 2" (51 mm) valves, and it includes 4 lock openings measuring 9/32" that accept all American Lock and Master Lock safety padlocks. There is also a removable insert which accommodates a wide range of handle designs and dimensions.
- SafetySign.com Part #
- Master Lock Part #
- Fits Valve Sizes
- ½″ to 2″ (13mm – 51mm)
- Max. Number of Padlocks or Hasps
- 4 padlocks or hasps
- Max. Padlock Shackle Diameter
- 9/32″ (7mm)
- Durable, lightweight thermoplastic is chemical resistant and performs effectively in extreme environments
- Adjustable design
- Removable insert accommodates a wide range of handle designs and dimensions
- Works with SafetySign.com part #C3300 cable lockout device for the most secure fit
- Lockout Function
- Easy to use lockout device prevents accidental activation of a closed ball valve
- OSHA 1910.147(b) Compliance
- Capable of being locked out. An energy isolating device is capable of being locked out if it has a hasp or other means of attachment to which, or through which, a lock can be affixed, or it has a locking mechanism built into it. Other energy isolating devices are capable of being locked out, if lockout can be achieved without the need to dismantle, rebuild, or replace the energy isolating device or permanently alter its energy control capability.
Looking for more detailed instructions?
Master Lock Adjustable Ball Valve Lockout Instructions PDF