Handle-On Ball Valve Lockout
For valve diameters of 1/4 inch to 4 inches
Master Lock Part# S3068. The Seal Tight™ handle-on ball valve lockout is designed to clamp tight on the handle stop to prevent movement of the ball valve handle. This ball valve lockout can be applied to 1/4" (6 mm) to 4" (102 mm) sized valves and works on insulated pipes and in close quarters. It is made of durable aluminum and steel construction to withstand corrosive environments and extreme temperatures. The 9/32" lock opening accepts all Master Lock and American Lock safety padlocks and hasps.
Master Lock Handle-On Ball Valve Lockout
- SafetySign.com Part #
- Master Lock Part #
- Fits Valve Sizes
- ¼″ to 4″ (6mm – 101mm)
- Max. Number of Padlocks or Hasps
- 1 padlock or hasp
- Max. Padlock Shackle Diameter
- 9/32″ (7mm)
- Durable aluminum and steel construction defies corrosive environments and extreme temperatures
- Works on insulated pipes and in close quarters
- Works with all Master Lock and American Lock safety padlocks and lockout hasps
- Lightweight and compact for easy carrying and storage
- Lockout Function
- Clamps tight on handle stop to prevent handle movement
- OSHA 1910.147(b) Compliance
- Capable of being locked out. An energy isolating device is capable of being locked out if it has a hasp or other means of attachment to which, or through which, a lock can be affixed, or it has a locking mechanism built into it. Other energy isolating devices are capable of being locked out, if lockout can be achieved without the need to dismantle, rebuild, or replace the energy isolating device or permanently alter its energy control capability.
Looking for more detailed instructions?
Master Lock Handle-On Ball Valve Lockout Instructions PDF