Oversize Plug and Hoist Lockout Bag
- Item #
If using the cover on a push-button control, place a length of PVC pipe in cover to block access to buttons.
Master Lock Part# 453L. This large sized plug and hoist control lockout bag effectively locks out oddly sized and large electrical connectors and hoist controls. The bag is 6-1/4" in diameter by 17" tall (15.8 cm x 43.1 cm) and is made from flexible and durable rip-stop nylon. To use the lockout bag, slip it around the hoist control or large plug, close the top and insert a padlock or hasp to lock it. The plug and control cover accepts up to 6 padlocks or hasps with a maximum shackle diameter of 1/4". There is a trilingual lockout warning printed on every bag to remind others not to tamper with it. Padlock is NOT included.
- SafetySign.com Part #
- Master Lock Part #
- Max. Number of Padlocks
- 6 padlocks or hasps
- Max. Padlock Shackle Diameter
- 9/32″ (7mm)
- 7″ diameter × 17″ tall (178 mm × 432 mm)
- Flexible and durable rip-stop nylon
- The cinch sack offers broad application solutions
- Insert PVC tubing to block access to hoist control buttons
- Nylon bag fits easily in safety tool boxes
- Trilingual "Locked Out, Do Not Remove" warning printed on bag
- Lockout Function
- Effectively locks out odd size and large electrical connectors and hoist controls
- OSHA 1910.147(b) Compliance
- Capable of being locked out. An energy isolating device is capable of being locked out if it has a hasp or other means of attachment to which, or through which, a lock can be affixed, or it has a locking mechanism built into it. Other energy isolating devices are capable of being locked out, if lockout can be achieved without the need to dismantle, rebuild, or replace the energy isolating device or permanently alter its energy control capability.
Looking for more detailed instructions?
Oversize Plug and Hoist Lockout Bag Instructions PDF