Frequently Purchased Together
Master Lock Universal Miniature Circuit Breaker Lockout
Master Lock Part# S2394. This universal miniature circuit breaker lockout is designed to fit just about any miniature ISO/DIN circuit breaker throughout the world. It is constructed of thermoplastic material that is chemical resistant and can withstand extreme environments. To attach to the breaker, pull the breaker attachment part out of the red cover, unscrew the pin so it can be slid onto the breaker, and then tighten the screw so the lockout is attached to the breaker. Next push the red cover over the breaker attachment and lock out the circuit with a padlock. There are two openings available for the padlock, and both openings are 9/32" and accept all American Lock and Master Lock padlock shackles and lockout hasp diameters.
- SafetySign.com Part #
- Master Lock Part #
- Breaker Compatibility
- Fits virtually all miniature ISO/DIN circuit breakers
- Max. Number of Padlocks or Hasps
- 1 padlock or hasp
- Max. Padlock Shackle Diameter
- 9/32″ (7mm)
- Durable thermoplastic that is chemical resistant and performs effectively in extreme environments
- Thumb turn dial screw for easy attachment - no tools required
- Can be mounted side-by-side on adjacent miniature circuit breakers
- Safety padlock can be applied horizontally or vertically
- Works with all Master Lock and American Lock safety padlocks and lockout hasps
- Lockout Function
- Dial is inaccessible in the locked position to prevent removal
- OSHA 1910.147(b) Compliance
- Capable of being locked out. An energy isolating device is capable of being locked out if it has a hasp or other means of attachment to which, or through which, a lock can be affixed, or it has a locking mechanism built into it. Other energy isolating devices are capable of being locked out, if lockout can be achieved without the need to dismantle, rebuild, or replace the energy isolating device or permanently alter its energy control capability.
Looking for more detailed instructions?
Universal Miniature Circuit Breaker Lockout Instructions PDF