120 and 240 Volt Circuit Breaker Lockout
Fits standard height and tie-bar toggles found on 120 and 240 volt breakers
- Item #
This device is for breakers with tall or wide toggles. Attaches to side of toggle.
Master Lock Part# 493B. This 120 and 240 volt circuit breaker lockout is designed to fit standard height and tie-bar toggles typically found on 120 and 240 volt breakers with single or double toggles. It is constructed of powder coated steel and reinforced polymer for use in harsh environments. The innovative Grip Tight™ design locks out circuit breakers by preventing users from moving the breaker. Simply place the opening around the breaker toggle, use the thumb turn to tighten the grip around the toggle, and then close the clamping handle for a tight grip on the breaker. The 9/32" padlock opening accepts all Master Lock and American Lock padlock shackles and lockout hasp diameters.
- SafetySign Part #
- Master Lock Part #
- Breaker Compatibility
- Fits standard height and tie-bar 120 and 240 volt circuit breakers toggles
- Max. Number of Padlocks or Hasps
- 1 padlock or hasp
- Max. Padlock Shackle Diameter
- 9/32″ (7mm)
- Constructed of powder coated steel and reinforced polymer for use in harsh environments
- Great strength with universal fit
- Adjust to breaker with simple thumb turn and then close clamping handle for a tight grip on the toggle
- Compact lockout device is easy to carry and easy to store
- Accepts all American Lock and Master Lock safety padlock shackles and lockout hasp diameters
- Lockout Function
- Innovative patented Grip Tight™ design effectively locks out circuit breakers
- OSHA 1910.147(b) Compliance
- Capable of being locked out. An energy isolating device is capable of being locked out if it has a hasp or other means of attachment to which, or through which, a lock can be affixed, or it has a locking mechanism built into it. Other energy isolating devices are capable of being locked out, if lockout can be achieved without the need to dismantle, rebuild, or replace the energy isolating device or permanently alter its energy control capability.
Looking for more detailed instructions?
Master Lock Circuit Breaker Lockout Instructions PDF