20 Mil Heavy-Duty Semi-Permanent Adhesive-Backed Vinyl
- Laminated with a textured, non-slip surface that also protects against water and mild detergents.
- Apply to smooth, clean, dry, and even surfaces in excellent condition, indoors or outdoors. May also be used temporarily on most low-pile carpeting for several months. Avoid areas that are subject to traffic from heavy equipment, such as forklifts. Do not overlap floor signs.
- To apply, be sure the floor is above 55° F. Clean floor prior to application. A small amount of water may be lightly sprayed over the placement area to make installation easier. Starting at one corner, simultaneously peel backing paper and apply floor sign to floor. Smooth out lightly using a squeegee from the center to the edges. Do not smooth with your hands. Continue with firm, overlapping strokes from the center out to each edge, peeling back the paper backing as you go. Be sure that all edges and corners are firmly attached.
- After applying, do not scrub or polish area on or surrounding floor signs for at least 48 hours. After 48 hours, the floor sign will maintain adherence within the service temperature range of -40° to 120° F.
- When removed, there may be some residue of adhesive that can be removed with detergent, depending on the surface. It’s also possible the adhesive will remove dirt from the surface, leaving the appearance of residue.
- Buyer should test in non-conspicuous area before installing.