Diamond Grade Reflective Aluminum (.063", .080"):
Description & Attributes
Diamond Grade Reflective Sheeting. Fluorescent yellow green full cube prismatic reflective sheetingis a super-high efficiency, full cube retroreflective sheeting designed for signs that need to be highly visible daytime, nighttime, twilight, and inclement weather. Excellent visibility at wide entrance and observation angles. This sheeting is designed to have the highest retroreflective characteristics at medium and short road distance. Diamond Grade fluorescent reflective sheeting provides higher visibility than ordinary (non-fluorescent) colored sheetings.
- Rust free aluminum blank over laminated with Diamond Grade Reflective Sheeting.
- Graphics are printed with translucent inks, thermal transfer, digitally or translucent film. (Translucent ink or film is not applicable to the color black)
- Diamond Grade is brighter both, during daylight hours and night time than Engineering Grade or High Intensity reflective Sheeting.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- .080 Aluminum is typically used on large parking and traffic signs, sizes varying from 18 x 24” to 48 x 48”
- Outdoor Durability: 10+ years
- Service Temp Range: -40°F to 200°F
- Ink Features:Translucent inks (Translucent ink or film is not applicable to the color black)
- Printing Process:Screen or applied vinyl graphics, opaque and translucent film
- Over laminate: None
- .063 & .080 Aluminum Sign Features: 1-1/2” Round Corners and 2 mounting holes @ 3/8” (top & bottom) for post or fence mounting.