Do Not Operate Tags
- Item #:
- Tag Reads:
- Caution Do Not Operate This Switch Signed By: __ Date: __
- Tag Type:
- Double Sided 15 mil Matte Vinyl with 3/8'' Brass Grommet
- Tags are sold in packages of 5 tags and nylon ties.
- In Stock
0.015 MATTE VINYL TAGS
To view and print a PDF version of this page, click on this link: SafetySign.com Safety Tags PDF→
- Material Thickness: 15 mil Matte Vinyl.
- Description: Durable 15 mil write on vinyl which is ideal for every day use throughout any facility.
- Material is ideal for handwritten applications, we recommend the use of a fine tip Sharpie
- Outdoor Durability: 2 - 3 years.
- Attachment: 3/8" ID Brass Grommet and 6” nylon ties.
- Service Temperature: 0°F - 150°F.
ANSI Z535.5 2007 STYLE SAFETY TAGSSpecification Compliance: Meets ANSI Z535.5-2007 Safety Tags Standard. These compliant tags have the same copy front and back.
OSHA STYLE SAFETY TAGSDanger tags are available with 2 different backs. Caution and Warning tags have the same copy front and back.
Links to Industries and Government Institutions Governing Signs:
.010, .015, or .020 Rigid Matte Vinyl (Tag Material):
Description & Attributes
- This material is typically used for stock and custom hang tags.
- Finish of the tag is a matte write on surface.
- Matte Vinyl is available in several colors.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Outdoor Durability: 2 to 3 years
- Service Temp Range: 0°F to 150°F
- Surface Preparation: None
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Inks, single or double sided.
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen
- Over laminate: None
- Tag Features: Typically 1 grommetted hole at 3/8” in dia. (unless specified) supplied with 6” nylon ties
- Other Features: some tags have top corners cropped or all 4 corners radius.