- Item #:
- Label Reads:
- Danger Contains asbestos fibers. May cause cancer. Causes damage to lungs do not breathe dust avoid creating dust
- Label Type:
- Asbestos Warning Label
- Adhesive Backed Vinyl
- Sold in rolls of 100 labels.
- In Stock
- Printing Process: flexographic (labels on a roll)
- Material: Adhesive backed vinyl film
- Label Size: 5 x 3.5"
- Roll contains 100 labels
- These labels have been designed for the following applications: wall or any flat surface mounting.
- Before applying, surface must be clean and dry.
- Labels do not have any overlamination.
- Image / Text on labels is printed directly onto the material.
Labels: Recommended Label PlacementIt is well recognized that in many instances, well designed and properly placed labels can increase operator and maintenance personnel awareness of the inherent hazards. When installing labels we recommend to keep in mind the following criteria:
- Label needs to be readily visible to the target audience (personnel that will be in contact with the hazard)
- Label needs to alert the viewer to the hazard in time to take appropriate action.
- Labels are required to be applied on or adjacent to the area where the hazard is present.
- Labels are required to be permanently affixed to the equipment.
- The surface to which the label(s) will be applied should be clean and free of dirt, dust, grease and moisture. If the surface is painted, paint must be dry.
- Press the label on after applying it to the surface. One or more passes over with a rag or roller will ensure that the label is completely glued on the surface and will not fall off.