- Item #:
- Label Reads:
- Caution Men Working
- Label Type:
- Barricade Tape
- 4 Mil Thick Polyethylene
- Rolls of 3'' x 1000 Ft
- In Stock
To view and print a PDF version of this page, click on this link: SafetySign.com Barricade Tapes PDF
- Our Barricade Tapes meet OSHA 1910.144 for marking physical hazards.
- Tape is a lightweight, economical, reusable polyethylene.
- Continuous repeat of warning message.
- Our barricade tapes can be tied, stapled or nailed in place.
- Tape consists of high visibility safety yellow polyethylene (plastic) with bold black letters.
- Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Tape Size: 3in. x 1000 ft.
- Standard letter height: 2 in.
- Material Thickness: 4 Mil Polyethylene
- Tape Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Test Procedure: ASTM-D-882, Method A
- Specimen Conditions: 73ºF / 50% R.H.
- Test Temperature: 73ºF
- Elongation: 552%
- Tensile Strength (Transverse): 2,100 psi
- Tensile Strength (Longitudinal): 2,870 psi