Sign Posts and Stands
- Item #:
- Y3461-B and Y3462-B
- 7ft or 8ft Green Fiberglass Sign Posts Sold with Mounting Hardware
- Parking or Traffic Sign Mounting Post
- 7ft & 8ft Green Fiberglass Post (Holes dia. of 3/8'')
- Post with Mounting Hardware
- In Stock
COMPOSITE POSTS ACCESSORIES & INSTALLATION
Sign Mounting on Composite Posts
What do you need when mounting signs?
If you are mounting signs on a Composite Post,
the following accessories are required.
- 1 Composite post, 2 sizes available 7ft to 8ft,
in a green finish.
- 1 Bolting Set (Part# Y3465 or Y4899)
Set includes washers and bolts, or
- 1 Tamperproof Set (Part# Y4900 or Y4901)
Set includes washers, one way bolts and break away nuts.
- 1 Pair of Ribbed Plates (optional) Part# Y4915
- Please follow the installation steps shown on the illustration.
Click on image to Zoom →
Composite Posts Description
- Mounts any of the following sizes: 12w x 18h", 12w x 6h", 18w x 24h", 24 x 24" and 30 x 30" signs (vertical layouts with 2 holes)
- Posts can be used in many different applications.
- 75% lighter than steel posts.
- And 5 times stronger than steel posts.
- These posts will not rust and will not conduct electricity.
- 2 Sizes available 7ft & 8ft (sign mounting hardware included)
- Posts are provided with cap to prevent water and snow from being trapped inside
- Provided also with an arrow-shaped end, making it easier to drive into the ground.
- Composite posts will mount one sign at the time, or a sign on each side, but no more than that.