Portable Sign Stands
- Item #:
- 6ft Pre-Drilled Upright w/ 40lb Rubber Base Stand
- Parking or Traffic Sign Mounting Base
- Mounts 12 x 18'' up to 48 x 48'' Aluminum Signs
- Ships in 2 Separate Packages
- In Stock
PHOENIX SIGN STAND DESCRIPTION AND INSTALLATION
What do you need to know about this sign stand?
- The new Phoenix Sign Stand is designed with a pre-drilled square post to accommodate the most popular sign hole patterns.
- You can raise and lower signs anywhere along the six-foot long post for more flexibility
- This Stand is NCHRP-350 approved with a 48”x 48” .080 aluminum sign, as well as, other size signs and with an optional barricade light and flags.
- The recycled rubber base with steel plate firmly grips the road surface.
- Two Phoenix Sign Stands can also be used to support barricade panels to create a type III barricade
- To assemble, first place the steel base plate on the ground, then on top, place the recycled rubberbase and insert the square post into the center opening and secure it with the steel lockingpin.
- Once this is complete, you can attach variable sign configurations to the Phoenix Sign Stand.
- Together, the rubber base and steel plate weigh 40lbs.
- Set includes: Recycled Rubber base, 1¾″ x 6' long pre-drilled square pole, Steel Base Plate, Steel locking pin
- Sign mounting hardware is sold separately. We recommend the 2½″ tamperproof bolt set Y4901 or the 2½″ standard bolt set Y3465.
- Mounts any of the following sizes: 12w x 18h", 12w x 6h", 18w x 24h", 24 x 24", 30 x 30", 36 x 36" and 48 x 48" signs (sign layouts with 2 holes)
Illustration of Stand with Different Sign Sizes