Hand Washing Labels
UL® Recognized Components
Some of the products on this page are recognized under the Component Recognition Program of UL. The Machine Safety Labels sold by SafetySign.com have been evaluated by UL in the PGDQ2 category in accordance with ANSI/UL 969 and CSA C22.2 No. Learn more about UL® Recognition.
- Item #:
- Label Reads:
- Wash Your Hands Before Leaving This Room
- Label Type:
- Apply to clean and dry surfaces
- Constructed with Outdoor Grade Vinyl. Strong chemical resistance.
- In Stock
VINYL LABELS MATERIAL DESCRIPTION
Label Material: 3.5 Mil Adhesive Backed Vinyl Film:
Description & Attributes
- 3.5 mil thick flexible vinyl film coated with an aggressive permanent acrylic adhesive.
- Graphics are digital or screen printed with UV inks.
- Vinyl signs are the most economical option available. A favorite material for indoor application.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Outdoor Durability: 3 to 4 years
- Material Flexibility: Conform to either curved or flat surfaces
- Service Temp Range: -40°F to 180°F
- Min. Application Temp: 50° F
- Surface Preparation: Clean and Dry
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Inks
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen
- Over laminate: None