Door Policy Labels
- Item #:
- Label Reads:
- Please Use Other Door w/ right arrow
- Label Type:
- Clear label for clear doors. NOT intended for back to back application.
- Adhesive Backed Clear Polyester (Apply to Outside of door)
- Labels sold in packages of 5.
- In Stock
CLEAR POLYESTER LABELS
Clear Labels for Use on Glass Doors or Windows
Clear door labels are made of clear, adhesive backed Polyester. Polyester offers superior chemical, abrasion and temperature resistance to vinyl labels. Image is screen printed using UV inks. Apply the label to the outside of the window or glass door. These labels are screen printed and provided with a detachable portion (liner), which is slitted in the middle to make it easy to peel and apply. Aggressive solvent based acrylic adhesive with excellent adhesion properties on a broad base of application substrates such as Stainless Steel, Acrylic, Glass, Coated Metals and Plastics.
- Clear labels are manufactured with Adhesive Backed Clear Polyester Film.
- Peel off the backing and apply the decal to the glass.
- Labels have been designed for the following application: glass doors & windows.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
POLYESTER LABELS MATERIAL DESCRIPTION
Label Material: Adhesive Backed Polyester Film with Clear Polyester Over lamination:
Description & Attributes
ANSI Z535.4 Product Safety Signs & Labels specifies performance requirements for the design, application, use and placement of safety labels and signs that are intended to identify hazards that a person may encounter while operating or servicing a variety of products.
- Description: Adhesive Backed Polyester Labels have been designed to comply with ANSI Z535.4 2002 & 2007 Product Safety Label Standards. Labels are screen printed with UV inks and over laminated with Clear Polyester to ensure a high degree of chemical, abrasion and heat resistance.
- Material: 2 Mil White Polyester with Hi-Performance pressure sensitive Acrylic Adhesive backing (UL® File No. MH10170 / CSA File No. 099241 L000) 1 Mil Clear Polyester film coated with a clear pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive (UL® File No. MH10170 / CSA File No. 099241 L000).
- Printed Image: Printed image is sealed between 2 layers of polyester. Polyester offers superior chemical, abrasion and temperature resistance to vinyl labels, image is screen printed using UV resistant inks.
- Adhesive: Aggressive solvent based acrylic adhesive with excellent adhesion properties on a broad base of application substrates such as Stainless Steel, Acrylic, Glass, Coated Metals and Plastics.
- Packaging: All machinery safety decals are available in convenient packages of 5 or bulk packages of 50.
- Specification Compliance: Machinery Safety Decal comply with ANSI Z535.4 2002 & 2007.
- Outdoor Durability: 5 to 8 years
- Material Flexibility: Conform to either curved or flat surfaces.
- Service Temp Range: -40°F to 302°F
- Min. Application Temperature: 50° F
- Performance: Resists abrasion, most chemical spills and suitable for high temperatures.
- Surface Preparation: Clean & Dry
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Resistant Inks
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen Printing
- Over laminate: 1 Mil Clear Polyester
- Label Features: Round Corners and back-slit for easy installation.