Keep Out Signs
- Item #:
- Sign Reads:
- Danger Pesticides Keep Out / Peligro Pesticidas No Entre..
- Sign Type:
- Surface Mount
- Sold individually
- Plastic are supplied with 4 pre-drilled mounting holes, Vinyl labels do not have holes.
- In Stock
PESTICIDE SIGN MATERIAL DESCRIPTIONS
Rigid Material: Treated Polyethylene Plastic (.055", .125"):
Description & Attributes
- Polyethylene is a rust free, chip and crack resistant plastic (in white or yellow) treated for digital and screen printing.
- Graphics are digital or screen printed UV inks.
- Polyethylene signs are an economical alternative to aluminum signs, without significant compromise on durability.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Outdoor Durability: 3 to 5 years
- Material Flexibility: .055" thick bends easily without causing material fractures, could be molded to fit certain surfaces.
- Service Temp Range: -40°F to 180°F
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Inks
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen
- Over laminate: None
- Sign Features: Square Corners and 4 mounting holes @ 3/16” for surface mounting (walls, fences, etc.)