Handicap Access Labels
- Item #:
- Label Reads:
- Universal Access Symbol
- Label Type:
- Double Sided Label / Side B has face adhesive, Side A No Adhesive
- Adhesive Backed Polyester (Printed on both Sides with the same information)
- Labels sold in packages of 5.
- In Stock
DOUBLE SIDED LABELS
Double Sided labels are Used on Glass Doors or Windows and can Be read from either side.Durable double sided labels have the information printed on their front and back sides. Double sided labels are screen printed and provided with a detachable portion (liner), which is slitted in the middle to make it easy to peel and apply.
- Double Sided labels are constructed with 2 layers of material:
1. Clear Polyester with Adhesive Back
2. White Overlamination
- Decals are furnished with split backing (liner) for easy application.
- Peel off the backing and apply the decal to the glass.
- Printed Image: Image is printed once on each of the 2 layers of material. Polyester offers superior chemical, abrasion and temperature resistance to standard vinyl labels, image is screen printed using UV inks.
- Adhesive: Aggressive solvent based acrylic adhesive with excellent adhesion properties on a broad base of application substrates such as Stainless Steel, Acrylic, Glass, Coated Metals and Plastics.
- These labels have been designed for the following application: glass doors & windows.
- Printed image will resist fading and mild chemicals.