We choose our printing processes for each product carefully so you receive the best quality product at the lowest price with industry-leading turnaround times. Depending on your size, material, quantity, and other factors, your sign will print using one of our carefully-tested methods.
6 × 2″
|.020″ Rust-Free Aluminum||Four 7/32″ holes (one in each corner)||25758||$4.75||$4.25||$3.75|
Sprinkler system plates comply with the National Board of Fire Underwriters (NFBU) Standard No. 13.
Line plates can be used throughout the piping system as markers or applied as valve tags.
- Manufactured with rust free .020 coated white aluminum.
- All plates are provided with four mounting holes at 7/32” dia.
- Graphics are digital or screen printed UV inks.
- For Indoor and Outdoor use.
- Image / Text on sign is printed directly onto the sign material.
- Printed message will resist fading and mild chemicals.
- Outdoor Durability: 4 to 5 years
- Service Temp Range: -40°F to 212°F
- Ink Features: Printed with UV Inks
- Printing Process: Digital or Screen
- Overlaminate: None
Illustration of our Stock Sprinkler Plates
Click on image to Zoom
|Available Materials||Mounting Holes||Diagram|
|6 × 2″||6″||2″||¾″||Up to 18′ 9″||
||Four 7/32″ Holes (#10 or 3/16″ screws recommended)||Diagram|
|Material||Thickness||Outdoor Durability||Service Temp. Range||Available
|Rust-Free Aluminum A durable metal material that will not chip, crack, or rust, offers superior resistance to harsh weather conditions, and has good chemical resistance properties. The optimal choice for outdoor usage.||0.02″||5 to 7 Years||-40° to 212° F||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|
SafetySign.com’s advanced printing process undergoes a stringent cross-hatching test. This specifically tests the adhesion and resistance to separation of the inks from the sign. In testing, a sample from the printing process is scored and covered in adhesive tape. The tape is removed and the sample assessed for adhesion quality.
We use a three-stage process to test all of our printing processes. We print our signs using only the processes that pass all three stages, giving you the highest quality signage possible.