Special Freight Arrangement: Due to the size of this product, freight shipping will be required. You may contact our customer service team for a quote or you can place your order and a customer service representative will contact you about freight shipping charges. If you would like to use your own freight carrier, please include your freight carrier account in the special instructions box at the bottom of the checkout page before placing your order. A customer service representative will be in contact with you if there are any questions.
Little Buster Stand for Rigid and Roll-up Signs
- Designed to hold 30”, 36” and 48” roll-up signs.
- Telescoping mast with roll-up sign brackets allows for variable sign height adjustments.
- Dual spring mounted base for added stability during high winds.
- Step-n-Drop legs enable you to set-up in seconds without having to bend over or stoop down.
- A two-position leg adjustment allows all four legs to be individually adjusted for uneven terrain.
- Flag holder will accept standard 3⁄4” dia. wooden flags.
Roll-up Sign Bracket
- Bracket holds any 30", 36" or 48" roll-up sign.
- Sign with cross bracing frame quickly snaps into roll-up sign bracket.
Rigid Sign Safe Sleeve - 350 Bracket
- Bracket is in compliance with NCHRP-350 standards when using .080, .100 and .125 aluminum signs, and 5/8" plywood signs.
Instructions for Setting Up
1. Simply position the Little Buster sign stand with Step-n-Drop legs so the Sign Slide label is facing oncoming traffic.
2. Place right foot on both release levers located between the legs and step down. Both legs will fall to the ground.
3. Walk to the other side of the Little Buster stand, place your left foot on both release levers and step down. The remaining two legs will fall to the ground.
4. Once all four legs are firmly on the ground, pull up on the mast to lock the legs in place.