A 46" Orange Cone has informational messages or images for traffic and pedestrian safety concerns. A 42" Orange Cone is a helpful tool to help protect the health and safety on roadways, and is not a replacement for required protective measures for lessening or removing hazards.
42" Orange Cone with Hollow Base
- Made of durable high density polyethylene plastic.
- Cone has a hole near the top and a ledge or shelf that allows for mounting of small signs. Please note: we recommend to mount signs no bigger than 12 x 18.
- If sign mounting is required, alternate mounting bolts need to be purchased as well. Bolts need to have a full thread and need to be able to fit the hole on the sign (which is 3/8'' dia.) as well as the hole on the cone (which is 1/2'' dia.). Mounting hardware can be purchase at your local hardware store, remember, you need 1 bolt with full thread, washers and nuts.
- Bright orange color molded throughout.
- Multiple uses in a wide variety of different applications.
- Stackable for storage and transportation but won’t stick together like vinyl cones
- Cones have a hollow base that can be filled with up to 23 lbs of sand or simply drop a sand bag on it in windy conditions.
- Cone is 42'' tall and comes with keyhole slots for mounting toggled traffic rails.
- Cone is ideal for mounting signs and barricade lights for temporary traffic control.
- Cone also makes a great stanchion or support for plastic fence and other flexible products.
|Polyethylene Plastic A tough plastic that is rust free and resistant to chips, cracks, fading and mild chemicals. It is an economical alternative to aluminum without a significant compromise in durability. Thicknesses of .055" and less will easily bend to fit certain surfaces without causing material fractures.||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|