46" Orange Cone
Cone's hollow base will accommodate 23lbs of sand.
A 46" Orange Cone has informational messages or images for traffic and pedestrian safety concerns. A 42" Orange Cone is a helpful tool to help protect the health and safety on roadways, and is not a replacement for required protective measures for lessening or removing hazards.
Special Freight Arrangement: Due to the size of this product, freight shipping will be required. You may contact our customer service team for a quote or you can place your order and a customer service representative will contact you about freight shipping charges. If you would like to use your own freight carrier, please include your freight carrier account in the special instructions box at the bottom of the checkout page before placing your order. A customer service representative will be in contact with you if there are any questions.
42" Orange Cone with Hollow Base
- Made of durable high density polyethylene plastic.
- Cone has a hole near the top and a ledge or shelf that allows for mounting of small signs. Please note: we recommend to mount signs no bigger than 12 x 18.
- If sign mounting is required, alternate mounting bolts need to be purchased as well. Bolts need to have a full thread and need to be able to fit the hole on the sign (which is 3/8'' dia.) as well as the hole on the cone (which is 1/2'' dia.). Mounting hardware can be purchase at your local hardware store, remember, you need 1 bolt with full thread, washers and nuts.
- Bright orange color molded throughout.
- Multiple uses in a wide variety of different applications.
- Stackable for storage and transportation but won’t stick together like vinyl cones
- Cones have a hollow base that can be filled with up to 23 lbs of sand or simply drop a sand bag on it in windy conditions.
- Cone is 42'' tall and comes with keyhole slots for mounting toggled traffic rails.
- Cone is ideal for mounting signs and barricade lights for temporary traffic control.
- Cone also makes a great stanchion or support for plastic fence and other flexible products.
|Polyethylene Plastic A tough plastic that is rust free and resistant to chips, cracks, fading and mild chemicals. It is an economical alternative to aluminum without a significant compromise in durability. Thicknesses of .055" and less will easily bend to fit certain surfaces without causing material fractures.||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|