We choose our printing processes for each product carefully so you receive the best quality product at the lowest price with industry-leading turnaround times. Depending on your size, material, quantity, and other factors, your sign will print using one of our carefully-tested methods.
|.080″ Fluorescent Diamond Grade Work Zone Reflective Aluminum||None||Two ⅜″ holes (one at top, one at bottom)||X4558-D5H||$155.00||$137.15||$97.50||$93.20||$91.80||$90.35|
Roll-up signs material grades
- Fluorescent Non-Reflective Solid Vinyl signs are recommended for day time use only, this material is not MUTCD compliant when used at night.
- Fluorescent Super Bright Reflective Vinyl signs are MUTCD compliant when used day or night.
Roll-Up Sign Bracket Compatibility
- Compatible with Latch Brackets.
- Compatible with Universal Brackets
- Compatible with all Roll-up Brackets
- View and order sign stands with roll-up bracket options.
Roll-Up Sign Features
- Unit Weight, without flags: 4 lb
- Unit Weight, with flags: 5 lb
- Storage Size: 4" x 4" x 50"
Roll-Up Sign with Flag Assembly
Our folding flag system allows permanent attachment of two 18" fluorescent orange vinyl flags. Flags roll up with the sign for easy storage and fast deployment. Sliding clips quickly lock flags in their open position.
Roll-Up Sign Plastic Corner Pockets
At 3/4" deep, the Delta Rib Pocket is designed to be easier to deploy than conventional pockets. Made of tough polycarbonate, it features increased strength and the smallest storage diameter in the industry.
Featuring a full depth design, rectangular pockets are typically used at the top and bottom of the sign. Made of tough polycarbonate, they will fit all pocket style sign holders.
Several of the roll-up signs on this website will have velcro added to specific words that allows for multiple messages to be displayed using a single roll-up sign. Overlays are made from the same material as the sign and come with velcro strips on the back.
RIGID ALUMINUM SIGNS
Rigid signs material grades
- .080" Fluorescent Diamond Grade Work Zone Reflective Aluminum signs are MUTCD compliant when used day or night.
Rigid Sign Features
- Sign Weight: 11 lb
- Mounting holes: 2 holes at 3/8" dia., positioned top and bottom
When to Use 36″ and 48″ Temporary Warning Signs
According to the MUTCD:
|Type of Roadway||Sign Size|
|Conventional Road||36 × 36″|
|Freeway or Expressway||48 × 48″|
Transportation engineers may find this answer acceptable since they have a deeper understanding of the MUTCD than most, but not everyone has this knowledge. Luckily, definitions of these terms are provided to help make some sense of what they are trying to convey. Here’s how the MUTCD defines each of those types of roadways:
- "Conventional Road" is a "street or highway other than a low-volume road, expressway, or freeway."
- "Low-Volume Road" is a facility lying outside of developed areas of cities, towns, and communities, which serves fewer than 400 vehicles per day on average. A low-volume road shall not be a freeway, an expressway, an interchange ramp, a freeway service road, a road on a designated State highway system, or a residential street in a neighborhood.
- "Expressway" is a divided highway with partial control of access.
- "Freeway" is a divided highway with full control of access.
Still confused? It's not just you. Generally speaking, if the road is a divided highway with a concrete barrier or median, a 48 × 48″ sign will be required. A 36 × 36″ sign can be used on all other types of roadways.
|Available Materials||Mounting Holes||Corner Radius||Diagram|
|36″ Diamond||36″||36″||6″||Up to 150′||
||Two ⅜″ Holes||2¼″||Diagram|
|Material||Thickness||Outdoor Durability||Service Temp. Range||Available
Orange Fluorescent DG Work Zone Reflective Aluminum
A high efficiency, microprismatic retro-reflective sheeting permanently adhered to .080" aluminum. The fluorescent color provides higher visibility than ordinary (non-fluorescent) colors. It has excellent visibility at wide entrance and observation angles, and meets the requirements of ASTM D4956 Type IX. It is 10 times brighter than standard Engineering Grade sheeting, and has a durability of up to 3 years.
||0.08″||Up to 3 Years||-10°F - 130°F||
|None||Engineering Grade||High Intensity Prismatic||Diamond Grade|
|ATSM D956 Type||–||Type I||Type IV||Type IX|
|Brightness||–||Standard Material||3x More||10x More|
SafetySign.com’s advanced printing process undergoes a stringent cross-hatching test. This specifically tests the adhesion and resistance to separation of the inks from the sign. In testing, a sample from the printing process is scored and covered in adhesive tape. The tape is removed and the sample assessed for adhesion quality.
We use a three-stage process to test all of our printing processes. We print our signs using only the processes that pass all three stages, giving you the highest quality signage possible.
The text is printed in HGCPIXymbols font.
The Be Prepare to Stop Sign from SafetySign.com uses these fonts because they are used on all signs from the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). These fonts are easy to read in daytime and nighttime conditions, and they are still legible no
Dual Spring Stand For Rigid or Roll-Up Signs
NCHRP 350 Certified
Heavy Duty Tripod Stand
NCHRP 350 Certified
Green Enamel and Galvanized U-Channel Posts
Green Enamel Breakaway Safety Splice Kit
Galvanized Breakaway Safety Splice Kit
Sign Bolting Set
Tamperproof 1-Way R™ Bolt Set
3" Ribbed Aluminum Sign Saver Plates
U-Channel Post Tamperproof Sign Mounting Hardware
Adjustable Large Round Post Bracket
Screwdriver for SignGuardian™ and 1-Way R™ Bolts
One Way Bolts
5/16" Break-Away Nuts
5/16" Nylon Washers
5/16" Zinc Plated Washers
4lb. Steel U-Channel Post Protector For Post Installation
LED Vest Fluorescent Yellow/Green
ANSI/ISEA 107 Class II
LED Vest Fluorescent Orange
ANSI/ISEA 107 Class II